Thursday, October 1, 2020

Thankful Thursday

 


Its been a while since I've done one of these.

Today I'm thankful for the cooler temperatures. It hasn't been that long since the weather broke, actually it was pretty warm on Monday.

I'm thankful that I am motivated to get up early and go walking. That I have a partner to walk with me.

I'm thankful that the pantry is stocked and I have ingredients to make Chicken Tortilla Soup on Saturday.

For the chance to have lunch with my Daughter on Monday.

And most of all that we have remained healthy during this epidemic. I am still cautious because of my Asthma. 

Its all a little depressive if you dwell on it but there is much about this time that is good. And the changing season has certainly helped with that.

3 comments:

  1. It's a damp 52 here,so it feels cold. I am trying to wait until November for heat, so wearing my thick slipper socks, and have a shawl over my lap while I work. My goal is to conserve resources and manage energy expenses since working from home I know has increased our use of electricity, water, and natural gas. On ht epositve, I'm saving in commuting expenses. I worry aobu tmy older siblings with health issues-brother wo is in remission from cancer and sister with severe asthma, and my MIL just due to age (though she is a very healthy person.) Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is always something to be grateful for isn't there. Love your list.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just followed you from Sam's blog. Nice to read a fellow Alabamian!

    ReplyDelete