Thursday, April 2, 2020

A Simple Woman at home...

Today is Thursday, April 2, 2020
Outside my window I can see the chickens
in their pen...pink azeleas and ground
cover blooms in purple, yellow and blue...a blue bird on
the suet...
I am wearing black knit pants and a black & White
striped top...
I am reading The Pearl Brooch by Katherine
Lowry Logan
In the Kitchen pantry we are well stocked as
we picked up a Kroger order on Tuesday...
The house is sort of clean as the girls
came to clean on Tuesday...
Plans for the day include a walk and
a plan for lunch and dinner that
I haven't made yet....
As for as my stitching and quilting:
I haven't been working on anything...I 
was all set to put together the 
blocks and borders of my Maple Leaf Quilt
and make the sandwich at retreat March 23-25..
but that was canceled and I guess I haven't
been motivated to do it since...
Hope you are not too bored or
depressed by the present situation...
Sheltering in place...

1 comment:

  1. So wonderful that you paid me a visit. I am glad you stopped by so that I could have your new blog address. I hope to see many more posts from you, missed you.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete