Friday, April 10, 2020

Good Friday

We walked Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday,  we had to do a bit of cleaning to do as the girls couldn't come by to do it. I switched litter boxes, washed out the used one, vacuumed and mopped the pantry and laundry area...Honey Bear came in about that time, emptied the trash, vacuumed the kitchen and living room...I swiffered the kitchen and watered the plants...Wednesday we were expecting storms so didn't plan to walk, sometime during the day my hip started to hurt when I walked or stood.

Thursday I decided to see if I could walk it off, it quit hurting after we got going but when we got back home it got worse...So I took some Prednisone, half a pain pill and an ibuprofen and applied heat. Last night, once I found a tolerable position in bed, I was fine until morning. I don't know what brought this on unless it was the cleaning I did Tuesday...Today is better, we didn't walk this morning, Honey Bear went to Walmart with his gloves and mask about 8:00. The weather has turned colder just for today and tonight, typical of Good Friday here. I remember when I was growing up, this was the day we planted the garden. I think that was because Daddy followed the advice of the Almanac.

I have decorated for Easter with the eggs on my tree but also crosses, ever conscious of the real reason for the Holiday..This year will be different...Sitting outside on the front porch Wednesday Happy Hour, we saw three rabbits together in the front yard. It is Spring for sure.

Daughter and Granddaughter are coming by with lunch. Since we cannot sit outside because of the cold wind, we will eat in the living room staying 6 feet apart...Then they'll go do a walk through of the new house...I've not been able to help with packing but I might still figure a way to do that when Daughter is at work(pharmacy)and Granddaughter is in her room with the virtual class room.

Stay Safe,
Mama Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment