Friday, April 3, 2020

Tuesday Four


                                                       Found this meme on From My House.                                                    Here is the link for the questions Tuesday's Place      

1. Do you like the way your home is decorated or would you tweak things a bit if budget allowed?
If I had the budget, I would have an
entirely new home...
I have a sort of country comfy style
and yes I could stand to update it.

2. Do you have any plans/dreams to change anything about your home?
We've replaced carpet in the living
 room and dining room with
 hardwood and I would like to
do that in two of the bedrooms


3. What style of furniture do you have or want to have in your home and why?
As I stated above,I have sort of
a country,comfy style and I like
it. I think it reflects my
personality. I have friends who
live in homes decorated by
professionals and I think I
would be uncomfortable in that
style.


4. Tell us about your dream home or dream kitchen if you prefer.
I would like a french country
kitchen with a big center island
and a comfy sitting area.

1 comment:

  1. I have pretty much gotten things where I want them. I do need newer curtains and would love to do a bit more work in my sewing/craft room (does one ever have enough storage space). I dream of a bigger kitchen, but will settle for the small one we have.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete